A photo to be displayed at the exhibition.
Themed ‘Vietnam – Cultural Colours’, the event is part of the fifth Cultural, Sports and Tourism Festival of Cham people in Phu Yen province.
The exhibits will introduce visitors to world cultural heritages in Vietnam, scenic landscapes, historical and cultural relic sites, festivals, and the customs and costumes of all ethnic groups around the country.
The exhibition aims to honour the values of traditional culture that were preserved and promoted over recent times.
The diverse natural resources and cultural treasures have contributed towards Vietnam becoming one of the countries with the most UNESCO-recognised tangible and intangible cultural heritages in the world.
The event is expected to promote the natural and cultural values to both domestic tourists and international friends, contributing to the sustainable development of tourism.
- Constitution Center exhibit highlights election campaigns
- East Harlem pop-up art exhibit highlights local talent
- Sprawling music video exhibition coming to Astoria
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH 2015: Heading out on the road – & rails – for travel, culture
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH 2015 : New York celebrates African-American culture and heritage with an abundance of events
- Exhibit is bee's knees: 'Hive Culture' showcases artists' fascination with honeybees
- Emerging 'movers and shakers' in the art world head downtown for one-night-only exhibit
- Red Bank's Detour Gallery opens its first exhibit
- The rise and art of the sneaker culture
- ULTIMATE FALL GUIDE 2015: As the weather gets chilly this fall, check out some of the best exhibits at NYC's museums