Two major expos, Vietbeauty and Mekong Beauty, will combine to become the largest beauty trade show in Viet Nam, and will be held later this month.
It will feature more than 450 brands from 22 countries and territories including the US, UK, Australia, Canada, mainland China, Hong Kong, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, and India.
Nine international pavilions from South Korea, Europe, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, mainland China, Malaysia, and China will showcase their most innovative products.
This year’s expo will have a section for organic and natural products.
Another new section this year will be the “Made in Vietnam” pavilion, which will turn the spotlight on Vietnamese brands.
The buyer profile will expand from mainly distributors and retailers to a wider range including salon owners, OEM and contract manufacturers and brands.
The event will also feature a series of networking events and workshops focusing on case studies on how to build brands and sales channels effectively through social media, affiliate marketing, influencers, and video marketing.
The third Vietnam Beauty Distributor and Retailer Club annual workshop will be held to give insights on omnichannel retail strategies.
The expo, organised by Informa Exhibitions, will be held at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre from August 22 to 24. —VNS
- Bill de Blasio does not rule out possible local business closings if city hosts DNC in 2016
- Enoch City hosts Business Expo
- Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle says beautiful young women should be excused from jury duty and should not vote
- Ricki Lake, fiance Christian Evans elope: Talk show host calls it ‘a beautiful moment’
- Cedar City hosts ICUP event at Three Peaks
- Carmel, Fishers, more Hamilton County cities hosting solar power workshops
- Fleet Week kicks off parade of tall ships as city hosts thousands in town to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812
- Lake Havasu City hosts waterless boat racing, winner takes $1k
- Chinese university beauty pageant organizers mandate contestants' nipples be at least 7.8 inches apart
- Why I got out of New York City