Capital funneled into priority fields: central bank Credit has been provided for production and business activities and the priority fields while loans for high-risk areas have been further tightened so far this year, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) reported. At a press conference in Hanoi on October 1, SBV Deputy Governor Dao Minh Tu said the central bank has kept steering the monetary policy in a proactive, flexible and prudent manner, and coordinating it with the fiscal policy and other macro-economic policies to control inflation, support economic growth, and stabilise the monetary and forex markets. As of September 24, the M2 money supply had increased 8.58 percent compared to the end of 2018. The liquidity of the credit organisation system has been ensured. For 2019, the SBV targets that the M2 money supply and credit will grow about 13 percent and 14 percent, respectively, which can be adapted to the reality. Interest rates have been aligned with developments in the macro-economy and the monetary market, Tu said, noting that amidst many foreign central banks’ reduction of interest rates, the SBV cut annual benchmark interest rates by 0.25 percent on September 16 to continue helping with the economy and the… Read full this story
- A Business Woman's Response to Alistair Darlings' 2008 UK Budget
- 6 Ways to Work Through a Business Slowdown
- I Am A Friend Of Naxalites - Deshpande
- Brexit deal is 'within sight' as talks stretch into the night but Boris Johnson is warned one bad move could 'turn it to dust'
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Speaker John Bercow withdraws application to become member of the All England Tennis Club over 'members' concerns about his Brexit outbursts'
- ‘Metal shaving’ in Taco Bell seasoned beef ignites massive recall in 21 states
- Is Your Business Prepared For a Disaster? Part II
- 'This is so disrespectful': Outrage as hundreds of tourists flock to Uluru to climb sacred Aboriginal rock before it's banned forever
- Daily Astrology For the Week of October 27, 2008 - General Tendencies For All Sun Signs
- Gooding faces new charges and a potential parade of accusers
BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 8 have 325 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.