An art exhibition of more than 50 worksy by local and foreign artists can be seen at the Đà Nẵng Fine Arts Museum until August 7
The programme is part of the first international fine arts exchange camp hosted by the Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition Department of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, in conjunction with the Đà Nẵng Culture & Sports Department.
More than 50 paintings, graphic works, sculptures and installations by Vietnamese, Australian, Chinese and French, as well as German, Indonesian, Italian and Japanese artists, are on display.
The artists created a shared painting on acrylic, measuring 1.6 by 2.4m, as a gift to the museum.
“This is a special fine arts exchange to express the solidarity and openness of Vietnamam,” said culture deputy minister Tạ Quang Đông. “Through this, Việt Nam would like to present our images of landscapes and people to friends and tourists.”
“Though they were created after a short period, the works express a diversity in styles, ideologies and points of view with specific individual characteristics,” he said.
The artists explored tourism destinations in Đà Nẵng, including Ngũ Hành Sơn Mountain, Sơn Trà Peninsula, Bà Nà Hills, and Hội An ancient town.
Many visitors to the exhibition were impressed by the artworks.
“I like the new materials and the way of expression in installations like Cổ Tích Loài Người (Legend about Human Beings) by Vũ Bạch Liên, the painting She Loves Roses by Mon Thet and the metal work Mưa Đà Nẵng (Đà Nẵng Rain) by Vũ Bình Minh,” said visitor Nguyễn Quang Bình.
“They are interesting and young like the artists themselves,” he said.
- Jobs For Artists? How About Working From Home in Your Underwear Making $3500 a Week With Your Art
- You Might Have More Options to Develop Your Business Internationally Than You Realize
- International SEO Tactics To Remember When Developing a Multilingual Website
- Exhibiting Abroad - 10 Quick Tips To Attending An Exhibition Abroad
- A Guide to the Exhibition and Events Venues in Birmingham
- A Guide to Exhibition Centres in Asia
- 5 Top Exhibition Venues On The East Coast of the United States
- 5 Trade Exhibitions Worth Attending In The UK
- US Exhibitions - Virginia Beach Convention Center, US
- Scribbling Also Makes Sense When It's CY Twombly at Work