Three people were transported to an area hospital after they were injured in a head-on collision between an SUV and PVTA bus.Springfield Fire Department spokesman Capt. Brian Tetreault said the 8:30 a.m. incident happened near 122 Island Pond Road when a Lincoln Navigator SUV and the local PVTA bus collided. The driver of the Lincoln and two of the passengers on the PVTA bus were transported with injuries. The conditions of the injured is unknown at this time. Tetreault said there was no entrapment.
- High-tech mobile payment developments on the Long Island Rail Road
- 12-Year-Old Girl in Custody After 5 People Injured in L.A. Middle School Shooting
- Sweden Will Test Wireless Bus Charging On City Roads In 2016
- Explosion At Ariana Grande Concert Kills 19 People, Injures At Least 50
- Nine People Injured At Ohio State University, Attacker Shot Dead By Police
- At Least 20 People Injured During Mass Shooting at Oregon Community College, 10 Believed Dead
- Fatal Bus Crash In NYC Reveals Bus Line's Troubling History
- Attention SUV Drivers: Stop Avoiding Potholes
- 2014 VW Touareg TDI Loves Snow And Splashes In 'Off-Road Mode'
- Everything That Makes China's New Traffic-Straddling Bus So Fascinating
3 people injured as SUV and PVTA bus collide on Island Pond Road have 190 words, post on www.masslive.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.