Sometimes it seems like there’s no longer a market for high-end tablets—just ones for the iPad Pro and for Windows tablets, such as Microsoft Surface, that are as much PC as tablet. Samsung, however, says that it remains enthusiastic about the prospects for its fanciest Android tablets. A year after releasing the Galaxy Tab S4, it’s back with the Galaxy Tab S6–which, like its predecessor, has a 10.5″ Super AMOLED display and starts at $650. It’s available for preorder as of August 23 and will be in stores on September 6. (There wasn’t a Galaxy Tab S5, just a lower-cost and more basic model called the Galaxy Tab S5e.) advertisement advertisement Galaxy Note 9. Along with letting you press its button to remote-control the tablet, the Tab S6 S Pen also lets you wield the stylus like a tiny baton to perform “air actions” for such jobs as controlling the camera and playing music. The Galaxy Tab S6’s S Pen clings magnetically to the tablet and charges wirelessly while it’s doing so—nifty capabilities that are a lot like those of Apple’s newest iPad Pro models and Pencil stylus, except the S Pen sticks to an indentation on the back of… Read full this story
- iPad mini 4 Beats iPad Pro in Screen Quality: DisplayMate
- iPad Pro With 12.9-Inch Display, Apple Pencil Stylus Launched
- Redmi Note 11, Note 11S, Note 11 Pro 4G and 5G launched worldwide: All you need to know
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, New Apple TV Fail to Impress Apple Investors
- New iPad Pro (2022) release date window, potential price, news, rumors and leaks
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: 7 features we want to see
- We don't need a new iPad Pro in 2022
- Best deals Jan. 21: 2020 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro for $860, Xbox Series X for $280, more!
- Rumors claims next iPad Pro will have a glass Apple logo for MagSafe
- Apple Working on Even Larger iPad Pro With OLED Display
Samsung’s new tablet picks up Galaxy Note, iPad Pro, and PC features have 317 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at July 31, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.