Media playerExit playerClose playerClose player4 Jul 20194 Jul 2019Listen live to BBC Radio Cornwall and BBC Radio DevonI’ll sign in laterAnd we’ll keep you signed in.Sign in or RegisterWhy sign in to the BBC?Got a TV Licence?You need one to watch live TV on any channel or device, and BBC programmes on iPlayer. It’s the law.Find out moreI have a TV Licence. Watch now.I don’t have a TV Licence.Live ReportingAll times stated are UKGet involvedGet involvedSend an email [email protected]: Tweet usFacebook: FacebookPosted at 7:037:03LiveLiveBBC Devon & Cornwall Live: 5 JulyBringing you the news, sport, travel and weather for Devon and Cornwall on Friday 5 July 2019.FollownextPosted at 20:58 4 Jul20:58 4 JulEnvelope updateSevere disruption: A377 Devon both waysBBC News TravelA377 Devon both ways severe disruption, near Lapford Lodge.A377 Devon – A377 in Lapford blocked in both directions near the Lapford Lodge junction, because of an overturned car.To report traffic and travel incidents dial 0330 123 0184 at any timePosted at 14:58 4 Jul14:58 4 JulChildren’s theatre ‘threatened’ by parking restrictionsBBC Radio DevonA children’s theatre in Plymouth says new parking restrictions are causing it to lose audiences and could threaten its viability. Stiltskin Theatre’s Soapbox Children’s Theatre has written an open… Read full this story
- The Great STAY-cation: A3 in gridlock after police chase ends in smash while rain and breakdowns reduce roads into Devon and Cornwall to a standstill with holidaymakers told NOT to travel
- Swimmers warned over 9ft blue shark in St Ives, Cornwall
- N-word row ripping the BBC apart: Bitter battle rages between the old guard and the new 19 days after it was uttered - with calls for heads to roll and now threats of a 24-hour boycott
- Is BBC drama A Suitable Boy based on a true story?
- Sky News and BBC's political stars are nowhere to be seen outside Westminster in wake of Anna Soubry 'Nazi' abuse amid claims MPs now FEAR being interviewed there
- BBC insiders condemn bosses for 'walking into an unnecessary and absurd row' as ex-chairman Michael Grade condemns 'idiotic' and 'ghastly' censorship of 'racist' Last Night of the Proms anthems
- If the BBC knew its history, it would understand Rule Britannia ISN'T racist - and is adored across the world, writes ROBERT HARDMAN
- Tourists urged not to drive to Cornwall amid traffic chaos just days after police warned region was FULL
- BBC Songs of Praise producer compares Rule Britannia to Nazis singing about how they 'will never be forced into a gas chamber'
- The Pig at Harlyn Bay: good food in a gorgeous setting in Cornwall – review
BBC Devon & Cornwall Live: 4 July have 422 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.