close Video US Army Rangers reenact risky climb to honor D-Day heroes Army Rangers reenact scaling of Pointe du Hoc cliffs in Normandy in honor of WWII predecessors. This is a rush transcript from “The Ingraham Angle,” June 6, 2019. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. LAURA INGRAHAM, HOST: Thank you. Thank you so much. I’m Laura Ingraham and this is “The Ingraham Angle,” live from a sort of blustery Paris tonight. In just moments, you’re going to see my exclusive interview with President Trump where he reflects on the sacrifices made by the greatest generation 75 years ago today. Hard to believe. But he also addresses the shocking threat reportedly coming from Nancy Pelosi. Unbelievable. The economic impact of tariffs against Mexico and the cozy and possibly dangerous relationship warming up between Russia and China. But first, a day of remembrance as we conclude this 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Invasion here in France. Well, we’ll always remember the countless stories of sacrifice and valor displayed on those beaches, yet it is also supremely important to recall what American troops were fighting against and for. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT: The… Read full this story
- Rep. Warren Davidson: The Army-Navy game is 'America's Game' -- We could use more of them
- 2 Bucks Co. Fallen Heroes To Be Honored Friday In Doylestown
- Mount Rainier climbers rescued after being stranded three days
- REVEALED: How Australian Army officer survived a WEEK battling blizzards after getting lost on a freezing New Zealand mountain
- The third man: The forgotten Black Power hero
- Medals won by SAS hero who captured only terrorist to survive 1980 Iranian Embassy siege sell for nearly £20,000
- Western Leaders Steer Clear of Putin's Victory Day Parade
- Muhammad Ali honored in Louisville: 'he perfected gifts that we all have'
- Wounded US Special Forces veteran honored at Yankee Stadium with family by his side
- Wreaths Across America Volunteers Honor Fallen Veterans During Annual Wreath-Laying Ceremony
US Army Rangers reenact risky climb to honor D-Day heroes have 322 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.