The domestic disturbance at Boris Johnson’s girlfriend’s home could harm his chance of becoming prime minister, a senior Tory MP has warned. Police were called to an altercation at Carrie Symond’s home last night, rocking the Tory frontrunner’s bid for power. Neighbours of Miss Symonds – Mr Johnson’s 31-year-old lover – called the police to her south London flat in the early hours of this morning after hearing raised voices. Pictured at 8pm, shortly after news of a domestic disturbance at his house broke, Boris Johnson attends the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative Association Summer Drinks in Uxbridge Miss Symonds is said to have been heard screaming at Mr Johnson to get out of the flat in a Victorian House in Camberwell, south London that she bought last year and lives in with her lover (pictured) Boris Johnson attended the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative Association Summer Drinks in Uxbridge just an hour after reports of the blazing bust-up between him and his partner Miss Symonds is said to have been heard screaming and telling the 55-year-old Tory leadership favourite to ‘get off me’ and ‘get out of my flat’. A senior Tory MP told MailOnline the episode ‘will not… Read full this story
- Civil servants have 'serious doubts' over Covid safety in Government as 10 Tory MPs join Boris Johnson in self-isolation after one tested positive
- Tory MP blasts The Crown's twisted portrayal of Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands War as 'utter rubbish' as Netflix show is slammed for being 'pro-IRA'
- FIFTY Northern Tory MPs mount a lockdown revolt: Boris faces a 'red wall' rebellion and demands for an 'exit map' - as eight million people are plunged into toughest coronavirus restrictions with addition of Nottingham and Warrington to Tier 3
- 'This is all going to end in tears for Boris': Tory MPs and ex-aides say 'nightmare to work with' Carrie Symonds should be more like Philip May and 'keep a lower profile' - as PM's allies warn his future in No10 depends on the success of his 'reset'
- 'Show us it's worth it': Boris Johnson faces new rebellion over tough new coronavirus tiers as SEVENTY Tory MPs say they will REFUSE to vote for them unless the PM proves they 'will save more lives than they cost' - as 10pm pub curfew faces the axe
- Second Tory MP stokes free school meals fury: Selaine Saxby hints firms giving food to children should NOT get government help after Ben Bradley suggested cash went to 'crack dens and brothels' - as ministers double down on refusal to fund scheme
- Boris Johnson forced to self-isolate after meeting with Tory MP who later tested positive for Covid
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Self-Isolating After Contact Tests Positive for COVID
- Boris Johnson 'pressured adviser to tone down Priti Patel bullying report to make findings more palatable' – as PM urges Tory MPs to 'form a square around the Pritster' after her apology
- Negative test will set you free: Boris Johnson to unveil £7billion daily covid screening revolution that will END 'ineffective' and 'hated' self-isolation scheme in bid to head off revolt by 70 Tory MPs
Tory MPs fear Boris' late-night bust-up - the latest saga in his volatile love life - could hurt his chances of becoming Prime Minister have 513 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.