Megan Rapino has thrown her support behind Megan Rapinoe. The Twitter user fired off at President Donald Trump after he incorrectly tagged her social media account in order to respond to comments made by U.S. Women’s National Soccer player and team captain Megan Rapinoe on Wednesday.It all started Wednesday, when soccer mag Eight by Eight released a behind-the-scenes clip of a photoshoot with the star that took place back in June. When asked if she was excited to go to the White House after the championship games were over, the famously blunt Rapinoe responded: “I’m not going to the f**king White House.””No. I’m not going to the White House,” she continued. “We’re not going to be invited.”When the cameraman pressed Rapinoe on her thoughts on whether the team would be invited to the White House, she simply replied, “I doubt it.”Of course, the president caught wind of Rapinoe’s comments and wasted no time in sharing his thoughts. In a string of tweets, Trump shared his criticisms of Rapinoe and other sports teams that refused to visit the White House. He also tied in some seemingly unrelated commentary about criminal justice reform and black unemployment. In doing so, he tagged user… Read full this story
- Rapinoe revels under pressure, comes up trumps
- Football: Trump congratulates US women's team on World Cup win
- Rapinoe double takes U.S past France into semi-finals
- Trump's tweets add heat to US clash with France
- Trump says US soccer star Megan Rapinoe's protest during national anthem is wrong
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she will 'probably never sing the national anthem again'
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe scores book deal
- 'An explosion of joy'
- New York showers confetti, love on US women's soccer team
- US rejoices after women’s football World Cup win
The Megan Rapino Trump Incorrectly Tweeted Clapped Back at Him About the Real Megan Rapinoe have 300 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.