Vjeran Pavic / The Verge The iTunes era is over. During its annual developers conference today, Apple announced that it’s breaking iTunes up into three separate macOS apps: Podcasts, TV, and Music. The update will come with macOS 10.15. The shift makes sense, and has already taken place on iOS. Apple Podcasts, for example, has been on iPhones and iPads for years, but never made its way over to macOS devices. iTunes itself is a relic of a different era in which people bought all their music and movies in one place, and it’s felt neglected and outdated for quite some time. The new apps featur… Just a few months after it became an adult, Apple is killing off one of its most controversial creations. Launched January 9, 2001, the tech giant is set to end its … Benjamin Geskin has tweeted a leaked screenshot of the iOS 13 Reminders app running on an iPhone in the new Dark Mode theme. 9to5Mac has privately seen similar images and can corroborate the design. Obviously, it closesly matches the screenshot that 9to5Mac previously published, which depicted the iPad Reminders app. What’s cool about Geskin’s image is it shows how the same iPad… Read full this story
- Apple customer resells iTunes song
- Did OneRepublic Reveal Big Trouble With Apple Music?
- Sen. Franken Wants Feds to Investigate Apple Music
- Apple Is Cutting Off Your iTunes Allowance
- Apple to Reset iTunes Match Beta. Again.
- Apple Reports Record Sales of 51M iPhones
- Report: Apple Planning Major iTunes Revamp
- Apple Shutting Down iTunes Ping on Sept. 30
- Apple rings up big holiday sales thanks to larger-screen iPhone 6
- Burberry’s ‘wicked smart’ Ahrendts poised to make over Apple’s stores
Apple reportedly ending iTunes have 276 words, post on news.google.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.