Boris Johnson joked it was a ‘national scandal’ that he and Jeremy Hunt do not share helicopter rides after he was interrupted during a hustings event by the arrival of his leadership rival’s vehicle. The Conservative Party’s leadership hustings at Carlisle Racecourse was briefly interrupted by the loud appearance of a helicopter as it landed in the middle of the racetrack, and again when it took off and the wind blew over the banner on the stage. Mr Johnson was mistaken in thinking that the helicopter was the one he was travelling in, before Mr Hunt and his team were seen getting on board. The Conservative Party’s leadership hustings at Carlisle Racecourse was briefly interrupted by the loud appearance of a helicopter departing with Jeremy Hunt RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jeremy Hunt boasts he SAVED the NHS! Former health secretary… PHILIP HAMMOND: Bluster and threats will not solve Brexit -… Share this article Share The helicopter’s arrival took place while Mr Johnson was responding to a question about the declaration of a climate change emergency – an issue he said was key to engage with to gain the support of younger voters. As many of the approximately 130 Conservative… Read full this story
- 'Boris asked me to do it': Donald Trump says he invited parents of Harry Dunn to meet their son's killer Anne Sacoolas at the White House 'only because Boris Johnson asked him to'
- It was a knife-edge day of fresh shirts, Shawshank jokes and tortuous talks that see-sawed between hope and despair - but did DUP leader Arlene Foster have the last laugh?
- STEPHEN GLOVER: If the DUP throw a spanner in the works now, it's not just Boris they'll harm... it's Britain
- Factbox: British reactions to new Brexit deal
- Harry Dunn's parents say Donald Trump asked them 'THREE times' to meet their son's 'killer' Anne Sacoolas in the White House to 'get some HEALING' - but they refused in hope she will face justice in UK
- POLITICO Playbook: Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings dies
- Queen Elizabeth approves UK prime minister's request to suspend parliament
- Podmass gets spooky this week, from paranormal activity to Trump’s psyche
- The year that broke: 16 ways 2016 let us down
- MLS Cup Round 1 preview: Everything you need to know
‘A deeply embarrassing moment!': Boris Johnson jokes it's a ‘national scandal’ that he doesn’t share helicopters with Jeremy Hunt after his rival's aircraft interrupts climate change speech have 370 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.