Severe Threat Tuesday According to NOAA’s SPC, there is a Slight Risk of severe weather across much of Minnesota and into western Wisconsin for the potential of large hail and damaging winds on Tuesday. It appears that we start on a fairly quiet note, but could quickly turn unsettled as we head into the afternoon hours as storms pop, some of which could also produce locally heavy rain. ________________________________________________________________________ Weather Outlook Tuesday Here’s the weather outlook for Tuesday, which shows a few storms developing during the second half of the day with the potential of large hail, damaging winds and even locally heavy rainfall. Again, keep in mind that there is a severe threat across much of the state and into western Wisconsin. ________________________________________________________________________ Rainfall Potential Through AM Wednesday Here’s the rainfall potential across the state, which shows a few pockets of heavier amounts thanks to thunderstorm activity expected to develop later Tuesday into Tuesday evening. Some locations could see up to 0.50″ or more in the heaviest thunderstorms, but it won’t be very widespread. The next best chance of more widespread rain arrives this weekend. ________________________________________________________________________ Tuesday Weather Outlook Tuesday is going to be a very warm day across… Read full this story
- Birds in Minnesota keep crashing into things and police think it's because they're drunk
- Tornado Touchdown Confirmed in Mansfield
- Tokyo Is Testing a New System to Detect 'Guerilla' Rain and Tornadoes Up to 30 Minutes in Advance
- Seriously, What The Hell Are The Minnesota Timberwolves Doing?
- US military asks Germany to extend Tornado mission in Syria
- Immigration looms over contested Minnesota school referendum
- Krispy Kreme orders student to stop reselling their donuts after he drove 270 miles from Minnesota to Iowa to buy 100 boxes for customers who don't have a local shop
- Minnesota’s biggest annual consumer show has an important impact on Minneapolis and will be even bigger in 2020
- Minnesota School District ‘Bursting at the Seams’ Due to Mass Immigration
- Mark Zuckerberg: A Year in Review
7 Minnesota Tornadoes So Far This Year have 322 words, post on www.startribune.com at June 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.