Space is an incredible place, not just for the breathtaking views from new angles, but no doubt for the sheer feeling of insignificance the visions of our universe must give for astronauts lucky enough to blast off up and out of the atmosphere. The International Space Station is in regular orbit around the Earth. Not only serving as a home to astronauts and cosmonauts but also functioning as a unique science laboratory. Circling the Earth at roughly 250 miles up, travelling at 17,500 mph and orbiting the planet every 90 minutes, the space stations bares witness to some pretty incredible views. We’ve gathered some of the most impressive for you to see. Scandinavia at nightThe nighttime views of our planet are something special. These astounding views of our humble home not only show the twinkling lights below, but often feature a glowing hue from the sun and the dancing colours of auroras too.This photo captured from ISS shows a view of Scandinavia during the night:”Astronauts aboard the International Space Station took this image of southern Scandinavia just before midnight under a full moon. Prominent features include a green aurora to the north (upper middle of the image), the blackness of the Baltic Sea (lower right), clouds (top right)… Read full this story
- Russia’s ‘50-year-old’ technology key to International Space Station success
- US and Russia will work together on International Space Station until 2030, despite tensions on Earth
- Fact check: Did an astronaut smuggle a gorilla suit onto the International Space Station?
- How very meta: Astronauts have been watching Gravity on board the International Space Station
- International Space Station Operations Extended Through 2030 | Digital Trends
- Moment 'gorilla' snuck onto International Space Station to scare life out of crew
- New images of the International Space Station reveal that it is still a jewel
- Stunning video of South Island captured by International Space Station
- Beautiful clear video of North Island from International Space Station
- North Korea's ICBM went further into space than the International Space Station
43 breath-taking images from the International Space Station have 324 words, post on www.pocket-lint.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.