There were tears and cheers from members of the Royal Family today as Lady Gabriella Windsor tied the knot with Thomas Kingston. Lady Gabriella, 38 – the daughter of the Queen’s cousin Prince Michael of Kent – looked every inch the perfect bride as she glided down the aisle of St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. However, despite the impressive collection of British aristocracy who came out in force for the stunning ceremony – including the Queen and Prince Harry – there were some noticeable absences. This included Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, who was the only member of the Middleton family not to attend. Michael and Carole Middleton, James and Pippa, and James Middleton and Alizee Thevenet were all there ( Image: REUTERS) James Matthews and Pippa Middleton attended the wedding together ( Image: Tim Rooke/REX) Her sister Pippa and husband James Matthews – the brother of Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews – were among the guests and joined Pippa and Kate’s parents, Michael and Carole Middleton. Pippa is close friends with Lady Gabriella’s now-husband Thomas, who attended her wedding to James in May 2017. While brother, James Middleton, also arrived with his girlfriend, Alizee Thevenet. It is… Read full this story
- Remembering Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Royal Wedding (and
- Prince William and More Royals Send Well Wishes to Boris Johnson During Coronavirus Battle
- Sophie Wessex steps out after royal wedding wearing Kate Middleton's favourite wedges
- Prince William, Kate Middleton snag Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's social media staffer after Sussex Royal ends
- Charles & Camilla celebrate 15th anniversary with new photo as The Sun’s snapper Arthur Edwards shares his favourites
- Charles & Camilla’s ‘secret’ relationship away from royal life is ‘fun, naughty & spontaneous’, says body language guru
- Prince William, Kate Middleton are ‘caring’ and ‘thoughtful’ as a couple, royal photographer says
- How does Meghan Markle's wedding dress compare to Kate Middleton's wedding dress?
- From Other Woman to Crowned Duchess: Inside Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla's Epic Love Story
- Palace Officials Just Shared Meghan and Harry Wedding Details — Including When to Set Your Alarm!
Why William and Kate weren't at Royal wedding - along with Charles and Camilla have 333 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.