A panel discussion at a seminar on digital transformation held in HCM City on Friday. — VNS Photo Vietnamese firms should embrace digital transformation to stay afloat in the Industry 4.0 era, delegates said at a seminar in HCM City on Friday. Digital transformation is the application of digital technologies to change business models and create new business opportunities, and to increase revenue and value. It can also change operation and leadership methods, working processes and corporate culture. Ho Tu Bao, scientific director at the John von Neumann Institute of the Viet Nam National University of HCM City, said that firms that do not transform their business models to suit the digital era would lag behind. In contrast, those taking initial steps to capitalise on the trend would gain a competitive advantage. “Digital transformation is inevitable. When we cannot avoid it, it is important to understand it and map out suitable business plans,” he added. Digital transformation was the core of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, he said. Pham Huy Hoang, director of VNPT Information Technology Company’s VNPT-IT region 2, said his company had transformed its digital infrastructure and services and was now providing digital solutions for large corporations and enterprises… Read full this story
- Met Police seek help of Microsoft in digital transformation
- Take the Digital Transformation Journey
- Is your firm the best digital company in Wakefield?
- Digital Transformation support for local businesses
- Museum to embrace digital technology
- William Hill boss ousted as firm opts for digital expert
- Firms urged to tackle disability employment crisis
- Firm urges A46 bypass upgrade
- Firms urged to bid for cash to boost rural areas
- Open eyes to human trafficking, Moray firms urged
Vietnamese firms urged to embrace digital transformation have 276 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.