The construction of the Truong Son Trail, also known as Ho Chi Minh Trail, is a vivid illustration of the sound guidelines of the Party and Uncle Ho during the country’s struggles for national liberation, said Politburo member, Minister of Defence, General Ngo Xuan Lich, on May 14. Minister of Defence Ngo Xuan Lich (L) visits Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum Visiting the Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum, under the Brigade 12 of the Truong Son Construction Corporation, Minister Lich stressed that the trail is not only a great pride of the country and the Vietnamese People’s Army but also demonstrates the solidarity and friendship among Indochinese countries. The construction has received the world’s admiration, he said, noting that nearly 20,000 Vietnamese people and soldiers laid down their lives along the trail. He asked officials and soldiers working at the museum to focus their operations on preserving and promoting the glorious tradition of the Vietnamese People’s Army. Six decades ago, Group 559 was set up to build a strategic supply route named Truong Son – Ho Chi Minh Trail for the South of Vietnam Revolution and Laos and Cambodia. From 1959-1975, Truong Son soldiers worked together with the people and… Read full this story
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City: Vietnam surprises and delights
- Kim pays respects at embalmed body of Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh
- Irish environment minister to visit Boston ahead of St. Patrick’s Day
- New Zealand prime minister to visit China next week
- Kim Jong-un’s Symbolic Vietnam Visit Is About More Than Trump
- Kim Jong-un Arrives in Vietnam, for a Visit About More Than Trump
- The Latest: Kim Boards Train at the End of Vietnam Visit
- History, art and dogs get their due at museums opening this year
- Which Asian City Should You Visit, Based On Your Favorite Foods?
- (2nd LD) Moon withdraws nomination for new science minister | Yonhap News Agency
Minister of Defence visits Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum have 315 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.