By Kelcie Grega (contact) Monday, May 6, 2019 | 4:12 p.m. A missing Las Vegas man who was in need of medical assistance has been found, Metro Police said today. Robert Robins, who was at risk of severe emotional distress, is home safe with his family. The 61-year-old was reported missing Tuesday. He was last seen near the 2600 block of Alicialynn Way, in the area of Sahara Avenue between Nellis and Lamb boulevards.
- Search resumes for lost hiker in Las Vegas’ Red Rock Canyon
- Garth Brooks, of All People, Convinced James Taylor to Do a Las Vegas Residency
- What the Las Vegas Raiders decide to do with Derek Carr is the biggest domino of the 2020 QB market
- Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead, more than 500 wounded at Jason Aldean show
- Ryan Newman: Watch Ross Chastain Head out for First Laps in No. 6 Car as NASCAR Hits Las Vegas
- Helpless newborn baby found dead abandoned inside a TRASH CAN in Las Vegas
- Trump Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, Live Stream: How to Watch President's 2020 Campaign Stop
- Noah Gragson heads home to Las Vegas after Daytona win
- What drivers said after Las Vegas
- Sofia Richie Joins 'Homie' Scott Disick for Dinner in Las Vegas After Romping Around Cannes
Metro: Missing Las Vegas man home safe with family have 202 words, post on lasvegassun.com at May 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.