Monday, May 6, 2019 | 4:12 p.m.
A missing Las Vegas man who was in need of medical assistance has been found, Metro Police said today.
Robert Robins, who was at risk of severe emotional distress, is home safe with his family.
The 61-year-old was reported missing Tuesday. He was last seen near the 2600 block of Alicialynn Way, in the area of Sahara Avenue between Nellis and Lamb boulevards.
- Las Vegas man loses 'free casino buffet for life' privileges, shoots self dead in front of Easter Sunday buffet (VIDEO)
- Deborah 'Debbie' Flores-Narvaez, missing Las Vegas dancer, last seen on Dec. 12; family seeks clues
- Las Vegas massacre shooting victims, family members to get up to $800M to settle lawsuits, lawyers say - Fox News
- Las Vegas man who killed small boy with ax doesn't remember a thing: police
- Dismembered body of missing Las Vegas showgirl, Debbie Flores-Naraez, found buried in cement: cops
- Las Vegas shooting victims agree up to $800m payout with resort owner
- How the Las Vegas Gunman Planned a Massacre, in 7 Days of Video
- Las Vegas police plan to patrol theaters during 'Joker' showings
- Racist White Man Berates Women for Speaking Spanish in Las Vegas
- Bump Stocks Are Back on the Market a Month After the Las Vegas Shooting