More than 130 people, most of them children, who suffered food poisoning after a wedding in the central highlands province of Lam Dong have been released from hospital yesterday. Over 190 people get food poisoning after party Food poisoning at wedding in Ha Giang: 3 die, 25 hospitalised More than 130 people, most of them children, who suffered food poisoning after a wedding in the central highlands province of Lam Dong have been released from hospital yesterday. — Photo vov.vn In total, 134 people were treated at the province’s Di Linh Healthcare Centre. Doctor Le Thanh Quang at the centre said 120 of the patients were under the age of 16. Many of them started showing symptoms of nausea, stomachache, diarrhea and fever after the party at a house in the Di Linh District. Only one of those who suffered illness remains at the health centre for a condition unrelated to the food poisoning. According to the local authority, catering was provided by Hoang Vy Cooking Service which they say has been operating without a licence since 2016. Lam Dong Healthcare Department has taken food samples and is investigating the case, according to Vietnam News Agency. VNS
- Fears for patients as clinic to cut services during Open
- Food poisoning rights on dodgy sandwiches and takeaways
- 23 Spanish tourists assisted in Fátima for food poisoning
- Why aren't more Irish patients on clinical trials?
- Cook with care: how to avoid food poisoning
- Toddler left critically ill after holiday food poisoning
- Toddler hospitalised for 22 days after holiday food poisoning
- Coromandel mussels at centre of food poisoning outbreak
- Three dead after food poisoning linked to UK hospital sandwiches
- Mass food poisoning at requiem meal in Soroca district
Food poisoning patients released from clinic have 276 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.