The Deputy PM Vương Đình Huệ (first row, third from left) visits a booth at the exhibition held as part of the conference to review 10 years of the campaign ‘Vietnamese people prioritise using Vietnamese goods’. — VNA/VNS Photo Trần Việt HÀ NỘI — Deputy Prime Minister Vương Đình Huệ has asked the Ministry of Industry and Trade and relevant departments to join hands to increase the value of Vietnamese brands to make inroads into international markets. He made the request at a conference on Tuesday in Hà Nội to review the 10 years of the campaign ‘Vietnamese people prioritise using Vietnamese goods’. The Deputy PM told the ministry to improve the efficiency of its steering committee for the campaign while strengthening co-ordination with other ministries and localities for domestic market development. He said market management forces must strictly handle goods smuggling and infringements of intellectual property rights. Focus should also be placed on building trademarks for Vietnamese goods and services, speeding up administrative reform, and supporting businesses to bring their products to urban areas, industrial and export processing zones, the Deputy PM noted. Encouraging local enterprises to improve the quality of their products to sharpen competitiveness is also important, he said. Ten years after the campaign’s launch, many Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Deputy PM questions legal framework regulating use of surveillance data
- What Brings Real Value to Brands?
- Deputy PM Dung to visit UAE, Tanzania
- Football inspires patriotism, national pride: Vietnam PM
- Apple takes top spot in brand value computation
- Facebook Likes Are Worth $174 to Your Brand
- NBA: LaVar Ball Takes A Jab At Son, Brands Him Damaged Goods
- A conversation with Nick Owen on easing the use of two-factor authentication and how security creates value
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands
- PMS linked to high blood pressure risk, study finds
Deputy PM wants to increase value of Vietnamese brands have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.