Former Vice President Joe Biden lectured the City Club in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1973 about what he thought was "good for the Negro," according to a new book from a prominent left-wing journalist. The racially insensitive comments from Biden, a white man from Delaware who was at the time newly elected to the U.S. Senate, resurfaced, thanks to a new book from leftist journalist Ryan Grim of the Intercept. The book, We've Got People: From Jesse Jackson to AOC, the End of Big Money and the Rise of a Movement , has already landed a few other major blows, including on former President Barack Obama , regarding his "don't ask, don't tell" repeal legacy, but this revelation about Biden's torrid history with race–as told from the left–is particularly damning for the current Democrat 2020 presidential primary front runner. In a section explaining how Biden attempted to win back for Democrats white working class voters in the 1970s, Grim writes about the now former vice president's controversial messaging–something that may come back to haunt him in 2020. "Joe Biden, elected to the Senate in 1972, was a leading voice in the attempt to win back white working-class voters by showing them… Read full this story
- 'Hurt the Bible, he's against God, he's against guns': Donald Trump slams Joe Biden and warns he will 'double and triple your taxes' in Ohio speech
- Clinton Aide Advises Joe Biden: ‘Whatever You Do, Don’t Debate Trump’
- Pollak: Joe Biden Mocked Trump’s Faith for Months, Shocked When Trump Fires Back
- Joe Biden tells his supporters 'Let's go win this' after picking Kamala Harris as his running mate - which could make her the first black woman VP - and says 'together we can beat Donald Trump'
- 4 Unions Defy Joe Biden, Reach Deal to Build Keystone XL Pipeline
- Joe Biden Went From Saying ‘Marriage Is Between A Man And A Woman’ To Advocating For Same-Sex Marriage
- Tom Del Beccaro, Steve Moore: Joe Biden's policies would push us into a deep depression
- Critic's Notebook: Kamala Harris Prosecutes Joe Biden During the Democratic Debate
- Trump falsely says Biden, a practicing Catholic, is "against God"
- Trump wants debates moved up due to early mail-in voting as campaign demands a FOURTH face-off with Biden be added to the schedule
Book: Joe Biden in 1973 Lectured Cleveland on What Is ‘Good for the Negro’ have 387 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.