ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Winners of the 2018 Florida Associated Press Broadcasters Association Pro Contest have been announced in Orlando, Fla. Thirty-seven radio and television stations submitted 581 entries in the contest, which featured news and sports stories from 2018. A list of the winners announced Saturday can be found at http://discover.ap.org/contests/florida Orlando-area meteorologist Danny Treanor was honored for lifetime achievement as the recipient of the Legacy Award. The Associated Press is a not-for-profit news cooperative representing 1,400 newspapers and 5,000 broadcast stations in the United States. Winners in the 2018 Florida Associated Press Professional Broadcasters Contest: TV I / LARGE MARKET Feature ′ Hard News: 1, Evan Axelbank and Corey Beckman, WTVT-TV, Tampa, “Slain Trooper’s Father Awaits Justice”; 2, Emerald Morrow and Heather Bailey, WTSP-TV, St. Petersburg, “Still no Help for a Hero.” Feature ′ Light News: 1, Adriana Mocciola, Zahira Collazo and Leticia Hernandez, WSCV Telemundo 51-TV, Miami, “Los Hombres Tambien Tejen”; 2, Lauren Verno, Timothy F. Kania and Tony Rojek, Spectrum Bay News 9, St. Petersburg, “Take Me to Mexico Beach.” Feature ′ Cultural / Historical: 1, Emerald Morrow, Gene Yagle and Jim Glynn, WTSP-TV, St. Petersburg, “The Changing Face of Tampa”; 2, Rod Carter and Eric… Read full this story
- Sky Sports F1 to broadcast Autosport Awards 2019
- ‘Burning,’ ‘Cold War’ top AP’s best films of 2018
- The 47th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Come To CBS On Friday, June 26th
- Jane Turner awarded Medal of the Order of Australia
- NHL Awards: Draisaitl, Ovechkin among regular season winners
- The 2020 TV WEEK Logie Awards have officially been CANCELLED amid the COVID-19 pandemic because 'all parties agree it's the most positive outcome'
- The full list of nominations for the Baftas 2018
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump, GOP distortion on Flynn; virus fiction
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump trashing virus science he doesn’t like
- AP: Publicly traded firms get $365M in small-business loans
Winners of 2018 Florida AP Broadcasters Association awards have 291 words, post on apnews.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.