By Tarek Fattal | [email protected] | Daily NewsPUBLISHED: April 20, 2019 at 3:58 pm | UPDATED: April 20, 2019 at 3:59 pm LOS ANGELES — Toward the end of Saturday morning’s spring football game, UCLA’s alumni band leader yelled to his group: “OK, when they score we’re going to play ‘Sons of Westwood’!” Unfortunately for the band, the UCLA football team never got into the end zone on that particular drive, or the entire day for that matter. The Bruins’ spring practice season came to a close with just three points to show for it. A short J.J. Molson field goal from UCLA’s first-team offense on its third drive were the only points in the hourlong scrimmage. Defensive back Patrick Jolly #27 knocks the ball away from wide receiver Chase Cota #23, both of the UCLA Bruins during the UCLA football spring game at Frank Marshall Field in Drake Track Stadium in Westwood on Saturday, April 20, 2019. (Photo by Kevin Sullivan, Orange County Register/SCNG) Running back Kazmeir Allen #19, left, is tackled by defensive back Mo Osling III #7, both of the UCLA Bruins during the UCLA football spring game at Frank Marshall Field in Drake Track Stadium in… Read full this story
- Top 3 KU football games to look forward to in 2020
- The Latest: Iowa St AD sees football games with 30,000 fans
- Samson: The issue with Ohio State's plan to have 20,000 fans attend football games this fall
- Bye buy games? G5 could lose millions in Power 5 payouts
- Rams' Aaron Donald: Football without fans 'wouldn't be fun'
- Football still a possibility at big 3 Cal State schools
- Which footballers have roads named after them in unusual places?
- How Michael O’Neill raised Northern Ireland’s game – in South America
- Socceroos' conservative movement fails to free up game-changer Tom Rogic
- Union Berlin rock German football with the scalp of Dortmund
UCLA defense steals the show in spring football game have 293 words, post on www.ocregister.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.