Tiger Woods celebrated in style after returning to the winner's circle and claiming a historic 15th major title at the Masters. How the final day unfolded Relive all the drama of the final round at Augusta as Tiger Woods roared to Masters victory The 43-year-old secured his first major title since 2008 and his 81st PGA Tour victory after a dramatic final round at Augusta National, with a two-under 70 enough to earn a one-shot win. Woods was briefly three strokes behind 54-hole leader Francesco Molinari, only to post three birdies in a three-hole stretch from the 13th to take a two-stroke lead into the par-four last. The former world No 1 found the right edge of the fairway off the final tee and then left his approach a long way short of the putting surface, before pitching onto the green with his third shot. Also See: Wonderful Woods wins Masters Final round as it happened The Masters: Final leaderboard Memorable Masters moments Left with two putts from 15 feet for victory, the initial effort shaved the edge of the cup and ran 18 inches past but his follow-up found the centre of the cup to spark wild celebrations from… Read full this story
- ‘Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13’ Review
- ‘Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters’ Review
- EA officially announces Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
- EA announces Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 Collector’s Edition, access to The Masters, Tiger-less cover
- Tiger Woods Dropped From Standard Cover Of Next Title
- UK Sales Chart, Week Ending October 15th
- PS4 vs Xbox One: Who Will Win the Battle of Exclusives in 2015?
- Roaring Murray recovers from slow start to win in Shanghai
- Indie kings – The Pickfords win with Magnetic Billiards
- EA at E3 – huge line-up confirmed
The Masters: Tiger Woods' winning putt to claim 15th major title have 281 words, post on www.skysports.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.