MONDAY UPDATE: With Sunday actuals tallied, Disney / Marvel 's Avengers: Endgame has rocketed even higher than the record-smashing estimates we saw yesterday. Through Sunday, the Anthony and Joe Russo -helmed giant collected $866M at the international box office , topping the already colossal $859M projection. Although domestic numbers won't be confirmed until midday Pacific time, they are on the upswing and help snap Endgame 's global debut to $1.222B . With the updated figures, the 22nd MCU movie overtakes Iron Man 3 as the No. 17 film ever on the worldwide charts — after just five days in release. In China today, Endgame is estimated to have assembled another $18.2M ahead of a four-day extended break that begins Wednesday. This is not included in the totals above. When added, however, it thrusts Endgame past The Fate Of The Furious globally, as well as Wolf Warrior 2 and Frozen overseas. There will be more leapfrogging once the rest of Monday is included in tomorrow's update. Related Story ‘Peppa Pig’ Studio eOne Greenlights Pre-School Series ‘Kiya’; Disney+ Picks Up Show Globally The Top 5 offshore markets through Sunday saw slight shifts. Notably, the UK came in higher than the estimated $53.8M… Read full this story
- ‘Mulan’ Now Eyeing China Bow In $20M-$25M Range After Soft Saturday – International Box Office
- China & Japan Continue To Keep Turnstiles Spinning – International Box Office
- Box Office Fades To Black As Coronavirus Shuts Down 4K North American Theaters Into May: Where The Studios Stand & What’s Next?
- International Insider: Quiet Cannes; HBO Max Spending Spree; More Covid Chaos; NBCU Bombshell
- FMIA Week 4: 2020 NFL Weirdness Continues With Postponed Games, Positive Tests And, Oh Yeah, Football
- ‘Mulan’ Teaser Trailer Logs Epic 175M+ Views In First 24 Hours, Including 52M From China
- The death of cinema? Odeon will shut a QUARTER of its 120 venues during week as Cineworld confirms plans to close sites in UK and US with 45,000 jobs - including 5,500 in Britain - at risk after film studios delay releases
- Everything we know so far about Marvel Phase 4: new MCU release dates, cast news, and more
- Disney Plus: Everything to know
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
Oh, Snap! ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Rises To $1.22B+ Global & $866M Overseas Record Bows; Climbs All-Time Charts – International Box Office have 353 words, post on deadline.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.