First off, spoiler warning! If I’m going to talk about Avengers: Endgame in any real way I’m going to have to spoil it. Based on the film’s unprecedented box office success, chances are any of you reading this already saw the conclusion the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But in case you didn’t, again, spoiler warning! Okay? Okay. Let’s talk about Iron Man. Tony Stark’s role in the MCU is so fundamental, so all-encompassing, that it’s tough to know where to start when talking about it. He’s built into the foundation. Iron Man is a gravitational center warping space and time on a level even beyond a quantum tunnel-powered clip show. Part of this is just timing. 2008’s Iron Man famously kicked off the entire MCU project introducing elements like a breezy and fun tone, modest action, solid character work, and nerd-pleasing continuity teases. Its financial success convinced the studio the larger initiative was worth pursuing, and that’s before they had Disney money. But it’s not just that Iron Man was first. He was also arguably never surpassed. After solo movies that failed to set the world on fire, it wasn’t until The Avengers that characters like Thor and Captain America really… Read full this story
- Iron Man’s snap in 'Avengers: Endgame' kicks off 2020 in perfectly-timed viral video
- Every Marvel Show Coming to Disney Plus Streaming Service and Spoiling 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Where Avengers: Endgame’s Big Lebowski References Came From Revealed
- After Captain Marvel and before Avengers Endgame, a definitive ranking of the MCU
- Is there an end-credits scene in Avengers: Endgame?
- Captain America and Iron Man Avengers: Endgame Arcs Were Written Before Civil War
- It's coming to India, too! 'Avengers: Endgame' extended version to release on Friday
- New trailer of 'Avengers: Endgame' shows just how far the heroes have come
- Marvel's Kevin Feige Says Watching Avengers: Endgame on Opening Night May Have Been "Most Amazing" Moment of His Life
- Marvel Fan's Completed Iron Man Mark 85 Armor Goes Viral
Iron Man Was Completely Right ('Avengers: Endgame' Spoilers) have 331 words, post on www.geek.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.