Abigail Abesamis, provided by Published 2:51 pm EDT, Monday, April 15, 2019 Apple You can set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch using the Watch app for iPhone. You can add multiple cards and change your default card for purchases via the app. To use Apple Pay, simply press the side button twice and hold your Apple Watch near a contactless reader until you feel a soft tap. Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories. Apple Watch allows you to do many things without having to take out your iPhone (like peeking at notifications, sending quick text responses, and dismissing iPhone alarms), and using Apple Pay is one of them. Here’s how it’s done. First, set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch You can add credit, debit, and prepaid cards to Apple Watch. 1. Open the Watch app for iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab. 2. Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay.” Abigail Abesamis/Business Insider 3. Tap Add Card, then Continue. 4. For cards that have already been added to your iPhone, you’ll be prompted to enter the card’s security code to add it to Apple Watch. For completely new cards, you can have the information entered via a photo by… Read full this story
- Learn Exactly How To Make Money Online With Google AdWords
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Logitech Sale, Instant Pot Ultra Mini, Boxer Briefs, and More
- Tuesday's Best Deals: The Best Board Game, Over-Ear Headphones, Marmot Sale, and More
- Monday's Best Deals: Cordless Dyson, Pop Chart Lab Sale, Kindle Voyage, and More
- Nine reasons the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is best for business
How to use Apple Pay on an Apple Watch with your debit or credit card have 259 words, post on www.ctpost.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.