Jarrell Miller will miss out on a $5million (£3.8m) pay day if his fight with Anthony Joshua is cancelled. The American heavyweight failed a drug test last month and now faces a wait to see if he will be banned. Any suspension will see him miss out on a shot at Joshua’s three heavyweight world titles – and a career-high pay day. Miller would also bank a percentage of the pay-per-view sales if does fight Joshua in New York on June 1. And according to ESPN, he would then earn a futher $3m for his subsequent two fights, if he lost to the Brit. Were he to upset the odds and inflict a first defeat on Joshua, Miller would rake in another eight figures from the rematch. The self-styled ‘Big Baby’ has denied the allegations but must wait to learn his fate. The adverse finding is reported to be for GW1516, a metabolic modulator also known as cardarine and endurobol. Miller is likely to face a hearing before the New York State Athletic Commission to decide whether he will be allowed to fight at Madison Square Garden. Eddie Hearn, Joshua’s promoter, tweeted on Tuesday morning that VADA had informed him… Read full this story
- Trump immigration ban loses first legal battle
- Dutch, Australians ready MH17 troops amid Ukraine deadly fighting
- Liberia 'losing grip on Ebola' as hunt for patients goes on
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 10-20 (daily updated)
- Vietnamese talents: Leave or stay?
- U.S. police shoots two black men in two days, sparks outrage, protests
- Demystifying the secret war in Laos
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Brie Larson win top acting Oscars
- Use of local currency must be reinforced
- Bayern need 'cool heads and hot hearts' to shock Real
How much Jarrell Miller will lose if Anthony Joshua fight is cancelled have 280 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.