Spring Hope, NC, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE – Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ending December, 31, 2018. A global leader in the industrial hemp industry with bi-coastal processing centers including the 85,000 square-foot multipurpose industrial hemp processing facility in Spring Hope, North Carolina, a state of the art processing center in Medford, Oregon, and a 500-acre hemp growing Eco-Village in Golden Valley, Arizona, Hemp, Inc. showed over an 1,800% increase in sales from previous year 2017. Overall, sales increased from $107,002 in 2017 to $1,960,754 in sales for 2018, showing quarter-on-quarter increase for the year of 2018. Sales by quarter for the year were $96,498 for the 1stquarter; $108,100 in sales for the 2ndquarter; and $159,750 sales in for the 3rdquarter, with a remarkable $1,596,406 for the 4thquarter. Operating expenses rose only 72% percent from the previous year. Full-year sales for 2018 of $1,960,754 represent an increase of over 1,800% over the previous year. “This steady increase is indicative of the industry’s growth. The industrial hemp industry and Hemp, Inc.’s foothold in that industry continue to grow,” said Bruce Perlowin, CEO of Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP). “We’ve fundamentally… Read full this story
- Zillow Group First Quarter 2018 Revenue Increased 22% Year-Over-Year
- Altair reports 19% Q1 revenue increase after IPO, acquisitions
- Singer first quarter revenue increases by 13%
- Nigeria: Agency Releases 2018 Flood Outlooks in 35 States
- Audit Bureau accuses CBL of damaging Libyan economy: Audit Bureau 2017 Annual Report
- 6 charts from new report show how much California’s climate has already changed
- LCPD releases 2017 Annual Crime Report
- Audit Bureau releases its 2017 Annual Report
- Gartner sees quarterly revenues increase
- Pac-12 finances: $100+ million in TV revenue not reported as TV revenue … but where is it?
Hemp, Inc. Releases its 2018 Annual Report Showing Massive Revenue Increase Over Previous Year have 264 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.