There are dozens of new stores in Waco, Texas, that sell the ingredients for a successful Instagram post. There are boutiques with cute linen rompers, well-lit coffee shops, and new shops with felt pennants stenciled with “Let Go and Let God” and hand towels screen-printed with “Alexa, please feed the kids.” And they’re almost all in the orbit of “the Silos” — two rust-stained containers, once filled with cotton seed, that serve as a shabby-chic navigation point from downtown Waco. “Close to the Silos” has become the most prominent characteristic in descriptions of Waco shops, real estate listings, hotels, and Airbnbs: “Within walking distance” means access to the spending dollars of the 50,000 (!) tourists who come to town every week.Three and a half years ago, those silos were transformed by Chip and Joanna Gaines — the stars of the HGTV show Fixer Upper (2013–2018) and the couple behind the thriving Magnolia brand — into Waco’s new center of gravity. The real draw is 20,000 square feet of retail space, where you can buy Magnolia wreaths, Magnolia T-shirts (#SHIPLAP, Texas Forever), Magnolia Quarterly magazine (total audience: 5.6 million) and Chip and Jo’s five books, including Joanna’s cookbook, Magnolia Table, which… Read full this story
- The million pound 'fixer-upper' in one of Merseyside's most exclusive postcodes
- Tattoo Fixers viewers grossed out by girl who got VERY rude inking on her bum after her boyfriend dared her
- Mum offers her top tips to slash your family’s food bill after she cut hers to just £20 a MONTH
- May's Brexit deal begins to fade as pressure mounts
- Burnout Breaks: The search for a transformational break starts here…
- Burnout Breaks: How to take a clean break to re-set and transform your life
- How this couple transformed a Georgian-era property in Co Down
- Electric dreams: can the e-commuter revolution transform urban transport in Ireland?
- Inside the filthy celeb wardrobes Essex Style Sisters get paid £1000 to transform
- Inside the messy celeb wardrobes Essex Style Sisters get paid £1000 to transform
“Fixer Upper” Is Over, But Waco’s Transformation Is Just Beginning have 323 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.