Business 1 April 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47768666 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Five UK broadband and landline providers will now automatically compensate customers when services do not work.From Monday, customers who experience delayed repairs, installations or missed engineer appointments will be compensated, without having to ask.BT, Sky, TalkTalk, Virgin Media and Zen Internet have joined Ofcom’s scheme, which is not compulsory.Hyperoptic, Vodafone, EE and Plusnet have also committed to the plans.According to industry watchdog Ofcom, there are 7.2 million cases each year where broadband or landline customers suffer delayed repairs, installations or missed appointments.Previously, only about one in seven… Read full this story
- Switching to Virgin Media is FREE, but BT and Sky broadband users will need to act TODAY
- Apple Pay goes live in Australia with American Express, loyalty card support coming ‘soon’
- Airtel broadband back after suffering major outage in India
- airtel net problem: Airtel broadband back after suffering major outage in India
- Vodafone Idea adds active users in March for first time since merger
- excitel: Excitel expands its Fibre broadband services to Mumbai, introduces a new 400Mbps plan with unlimited data
- Savings update: Households able to save £110 on broadband bill - 'Easier to grab deals!'
- You could get hundreds back in compensation for broadband outages and service failures
- Four BT Broadband and Virgin Media rivals that you REALLY cannot afford to ignore
- Millions of BT customers closer to getting £500 compensation pay out in legal battle
Compensation for broadband users goes live have 340 words, post on www.bbc.com at April 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.