(CNN)A woman who claims to be a victim of multimillionaire alleged pedophile Jeffrey Epstein has filed a defamation lawsuit against high-profile attorney Alan Dershowitz, claiming that he made “false and malicious” statements about her. According to the lawsuit, which was filed in April in the Southern District of New York, Dershowitz — who used to represent Epstein — knowingly made “false and malicious defamatory statements” against Virginia Giuffre, formerly known as Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been a victim of sex trafficking and abuse by Epstein when she was underage. Judge: DOJ broke law by not conferring with victims of Jeffrey Epstein Giuffre alleges in her suit that Dershowitz, 80, was a participant in Epstein’s sex trafficking operation, and that she had sex with Dershowitz as part of that operation. Giuffre has made similar allegations against Dershowitz in court filings in the past. “Defendant Dershowitz was Epstein’s attorney, close friend, and co-conspirator. Dershowitz was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out Plaintiff for sex,” the lawsuit alleges. Read More Dershowitz has repeatedly denied the accusations. Giuffre alleges that Dershowitz knowingly made false assertions that she committed perjury by accusing… Read full this story
- George Clooney dragged in to Jeffrey Epstein scandal
- Jeffrey Epstein was accused of groping by model in 1997
- Jeffrey Epstein's 'fixer' was socializing with him in 2012
- One conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein's death is real
- Jeffrey Epstein signed will two days before death
- Jeffrey Epstein signed will two days before death, records show
- Coroner rules that Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself
- Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide; Barr orders investigation
- Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims start legal proceedings
- Was Jeffrey Epstein’s plea deal fishy?
Alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein files a defamation lawsuit against Alan Dershowitz have 278 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.