The upper-midscale hotel was developed by PPC An Thinh Investment and Infrastructure Development JSC (PPCAT) and will operate under a management agreement with Wyndham Hotel & Resorts.
Located in one of Hanoi’s fastest developing districts – Nam Tu Liem, just 20 minutes from the city centre and 40 minutes from the Noi Bai International Airport, the hotel has 112 rooms embracing natural materials and contemporary architecture.
“Wyndham Garden is one of our most exciting brands, and I am delighted to be able to introduce it to guests in Vietnam,” said Joon Aun Ooi, president and managing director of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, South East Asia and Pacific Rim.
Vietnam’s tourism industry is currently riding the crest of a wave, Ooi said, adding that the country welcomed a record 15.5 million international visitors in 2018, up 20 percent year-on-year.
“With an array of attractions, excellent connectivity and tourism-friendly government policies, I’m confident that Vietnam’s star will continue to rise in the future,” he said.
Wyndham Garden Hanoi is Wyndham’s second property in Vietnam, following Wyndham Legend Halong. Wyndham is also collaborating with PPCAT on another hotel project, Wyndham Soleil Danang, which is scheduled to open later this year.-VNA
- Qatari “Amphibious” hotel resort features “jellyfish” rooms
- Watch: American Horror Story: Hotel’s opening sequence alone is chilling
- Inside one of the only American resorts Trump has stayed at as president that he doesn't own
- The Billion-Dollar Hacking Group Behind a String of Big Breaches
- Use your smartphone to check-in and open your hotel room at certain Starwood properties
- The World's 30 Most Impressive Hotels
- Luxury Space Hotel? Orion Span To Launch ‘Aurora Station’ By 2021
- Hilton latest high-end hotel group to be hit by hackers
- FX announces fall premiere dates for AHS: Hotel, The Bastard Executioner, and Fargo
- Norwegian Bicycle Hotel makes wheel travel easy