The opening ceremony was attended by Vietnamese Deputy Foreign Minister Le Hoai Trung, the secretaries of the Communist Party of Vietnam committees of Lang Son, Ha Giang, Cao Bang and Quang Ninh provinces that border China, and Secretary of the Communist Party of China Committee of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Lu Xinshe.
|Officials cut the ribbon to open the Tan Thanh – Pu Zhai specialised route for goods transportation at the ceremony in Lang Son province on March 21|
Vice Chairman of the Lang Son People’s Committee Nguyen Cong Truong said the official opening of this route is an important milestone in the development of cooperation between his province and the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, as well as between Vietnam and China.
The route will facilitate goods transportation and export-import activities through Tan Thanh and Pu Zhai border gates, thus reducing the goods congestion at the Vietnamese side. It is also expected to help enhance bilateral tourism partnership and people-to-people exchanges, he added.
Invested with VND 228 billion (USD 9.8 million), the road is more than 4.7km long and 19.5m wide. Its construction began in 2015.
- Home near good transport links adds more than €15,000 in value
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling should open rail routes to ‘airline style’ rivalry to cut price of fares
- Online poll opens on free public transport in France
- Korhonen makes major stride with thrilling Volvo China Open win
- Crazy golf! Hebert's back nine 28 seizes China Open lead
- John Higgins beaten by Joe O'Connor at China Open
- Judd Trump, John Higgins & Mark Williams beaten in China Open
- China Open: Mark Selby out but oversleeping Anthony McGill wins
- China Open: Mark Selby loses to Craig Steadman
- China Open: Neil Robertson thrashes Jack Lisowski in final