The greatest president ever, according to a third of Americans. Photo: Andrew Spear/Getty Images Every day, the evidence piles up that Trump’s presidency is a failure on its own terms, let alone anyone else’s. And every day, it becomes clearer that this really doesn’t matter at all. A politically successful policy catastrophe? That’s one way of putting it. Let us count the ways. On trade, we have a record deficit in goods — precisely the opposite of what Trump promised. On immigration, we are facing the biggest crisis since the Bush years — a huge jump in migrants from Central America that is now overwhelming the system. Trump, for his part, is now enabling what he calls “catch and release” on a massive scale. On economic growth, the huge tax cut for the rich has failed. It will not boost growth to levels of 4 or 5 percent — even the president’s own advisers think it’s likely to be a shade less than 3 percent this year and will decline thereafter. The Fed thinks we’ll be lucky to get a little more than 2 percent. Meanwhile, the budget deficit now looks likely to be more than a trillion dollars annually… Read full this story
- Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki: Why We Want You to be Rich (book review)
- Why Donald Trump Sucks... When Getting Business Advice Consider the Source
- The Point of Getting Exactly the Right Pointe Shoe
- Suppliers of Glyconutrients - How To Get Exactly What You Need
- Getting Past Wanting and Worrying
- Be a Failure - If You Want to Succeed
- If You Download Pop Music The Right Way You Can Get Exactly What You Want
- The 2008 Elections - Will You Get Exactly What You Wish For?
- Achieve Your Goal and Get Exactly What You Want!
- Career Authenticity - Step 10, You Will Get Exactly What You Are Committed to Getting
Trump Is a Massive Failure — and Getting Exactly What He Wants have 306 words, post on nymag.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.