AMBER RUDD seems blissfully unaware that the people of Hastings voted for Brexit with far more enthusiasm than they ever voted for her. Amber, MP for Hastings and Rye, sits in the House of Commons with a majority as thin as an After Eight mint — just 346. But she represents a part of the country that is enthusiastically in favour of leaving the European Union. In the 2016 referendum, Hastings voted to leave the EU by a majority of 4,328 — more than ten-times the size of Rudd’s modest majority at the General Election. So after standing on a Conservative Party manifesto committed to leaving the EU, Rudd represents a constituency in favour of leaving the EU, and serves in a Government legally bound by Article 50 to ensure the UK leaves on March 29. Our masters in Brussels complain that the democracy-denying movement to keep the UK inside the EU has no real leader, but that is not true — it has Amber Rudd, first lady of the metropolitan elite. With dark threats of mass resignations, she led the Cabinet revolt that held the PM to ransom over leaving with No Deal. None of us wants economic chaos…. Read full this story
- Who is Sajid Javid? Home Secretary who replaced Amber Rudd replacement after she resigned over the Windrush scandal
- Leaving EU will make it harder for UK to tackle climate change, says minister
- Boris Johnson: UK will leave EU in October, deal or no deal
- DHS chief says terrorists are finding new ways to recruit online
- Seven ways to free up drive space
- Update: EU issues objections to Oracle's Sun acquisition
- More EU votes on OOXML trickle in
- What the EU’s latest data protection law means for chatbot makers and marketers
- Leadsom pledges 'managed no-deal Brexit' in bid for Tory leadership
- Windrush generation: Who are they and why are they facing problems?
Thanks to Amber Rudd, the selfish Ayatollah of Remain, the EU will get their way have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.