It works well, but you do have to mash down on the screen with your finger to get it to read. I’m spoiled by my experience with Apple’s home button/fingerprint sensor, which needs only a very light touch to work.I was asked to press my finger down harder more than a few times when I tried to unlock the S10.The S10 phones can also be unlocked by facial recognition.PricingThe trio of S10 phones are available from Samsung or from all the major cellphone companies.The S10 starts at $899 for the 128 GB model and jumps to $1,149 for 512 GB.The S10+ costs $999 for 128 GB and $1,249 for 512 GB. The 1 TB version will set you back $1,599.The S10e starts at $749 for 128 GB and $849 for 256 GB.This is the 10th iteration of the Galaxy S series of phones. Samsung has done a great job in letting the design evolve and be refined.Adding ultra-wide cameras and under-the-screen fingerprint sensors along with being able to charge other phones are great feature additions.Keeping popular features like microSD card expansion and headphone jacks keep us older users happy. I still have some very expensive headphones I like to use.The S10… Read full this story
- Best Android Phones with Expandable Storage 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & S20 series begin receiving the November security patch
- Samsung Galaxy S20: Everything you need to know!
- Best Prime Day Android Phone Deals 2020: Discounts on Galaxy, Pixel
- The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S8 unlocked SIM-free prices in November 2020
- Google Pixel 4a Review: Should you buy it?
- Some OnePlus 8 users have received an update that wipes their phone
- First Google Pixel 5 hands-on video shows off the incredible camera
- Best Memory Cards for Amazon Fire Tablet 2020
- Google opens voting for the Play Store's Best of 2020 users' choice awards
Samsung's Galaxy S10+ is the best Android phone you can buy today have 294 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.