Celebrities are sharing their thoughts about the latest, stunning legal development for Jussie Smollett. On Tuesday, all charges against the actor stemming from accusations that he lied to police about an alleged hate crime attack against him earlier this year were dropped. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “TOLD YALL,” wrote Roots leader Questlove in a succinct message, while actor George Takei said that Smollett’s case was a good example on why it’s important not to be too quick to rush to conclusions. “There are lots of things we apparently should not pre-judge before we have all the facts, like Jussie Smollett (all charges dropped?!) and the Mueller report (not yet public!!)” he wrote. Director Ava DuVernay, who had previously spoken out on behalf of Smollett, went on to share one of her previous tweets about the case. “Despite the inconsistencies, I can’t blindly believe Chicago PD. The department that covered up shooting Laquan McDonald over a dozen times? That operated an off-site torture facility? That one? I’ll wait. Whatever the outcome, this won’t stop me from believing others. It can’t,” she wrote… Read full this story
- 'Frustrated' Jussie Smollett says he 'wakes up in the morning so angry' at being accused of faking race attack and lying to Chicago cops - and believes he's 'being made an example of'
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to renewed charges of 'lying to police' over 'hoax' race attack in Chicago last year - as he comes face to face with Nigerian brothers he 'paid to jump him'
- Jussie Smollett LOSES bid to have new charges over his 'hoax attack' dropped after he argued the new indictment was double jeopardy
- Outfoxing justice: Top Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx WON'T face charges for continuing to text Jussie Smollett's sister for five days AFTER he shifted from victim to suspect
- Jussie Smollett Is Maintaining His Innocence Over The Alleged Hoax Attack As His Lawyers Call For The Case Against Him To Be Dropped
- Jussie Smollett Said He Didn't Fake A Hate Crime Against Him
- Jussie Smollett maintains innocence in rare interview, calls claims he staged attack 'bulls--t'
- State's attorney from Jussie Smollett case backs out of debate due to 'Trump-like' name calling
Questlove, Ava DuVernay & More React to Jussie Smollett’s Charges Being Dropped: 'TOLD YALL' have 382 words, post on people.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.