A week into the new era at Disney following the completion of the Fox asset acquisition, the company’s new top TV executive, Walt Disney Television chairman Peter Rice, addressed the combined company’s TV troops in a town hall meeting on the Disney lot, which was live streamed to all employees from Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, across the ABC owned TV stations and beyond. Related Ravi Ahuja Named President Business Operations & CFO For Walt Disney TV, Robert Langer Transitions To New Job As we reported, outside of TV distribution (domestic and international), which was expected to undergo reductions to eliminate redundancies, the combined Disney-Fox TV operations had been largely spared of layoffs, with the 20th Century Fox TV, Fox 21 TV Studios and ABC Studios teams left intact so far. That was in stark contrast to the exodus of high-profile Fox movie executives last week. The lack of post-merger cuts has helped with moral among the TV ranks but it also has heightened anxiety over when and how the TV layoffs will be implemented. Naturally, Rice was asked to address that. He reportedly said that there were no plans for wide-scale layoffs on the TV side. He acknowledged that… Read full this story
- Morehouse dean takes vaccine on TV to remove the stigma as some Black Americans remain hesitant to get the shot
- Ghost town London: Oxford Street lies eerily empty with capital in Tier 4 while life goes on in towns and cities elsewhere - but shopping centres and high streets across UK suffer up to 75% plunge in footfall
- Lifetime Decks Its Halls With 23 Holiday-Themed Movies & More Cheer
- ‘Cobra Kai’ Season 3: Third Time Is No Charm for ‘Karate Kid’ Reunion Franchise
- Disney's On Pointe, Netflix's Ripper among best new shows to stream this week
- Ex-employee points to overpriced presidency-related orders
- Tarras International Airport: The madness and genius of building it in the tiny Central Otago town
- 'Rotten to the core!' Republican senator Ben Sasse slams Donald Trump's pardon spree after Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner's father are given clemency with promise of more to come
- Get ready for blast off Britain: Boris's Brexit deal is set to help boost the economy by 6.1% next year and add to post-Covid boom - as PM promises tougher border controls and urges all MPs to back him in 30 December crunch vote
- Coronavirus: German president appeals to public in 'bitterly serious situation'
New Disney TV Chief Peter Rice Charms Employees At Town Hall, Promises No Wide-Scale Layoffs have 394 words, post on deadline.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.