One Israeli-based PR firm is trying to predict the most popular costumes for Purim 2019/5779 based on Google search data.
And what about those looking to make costumes themselves? In a separate ranking of searches related to how-to costume instructions, unicorn came out on top. That was followed by a Rubik’s Cube, a candy dispenser, a globe and Spongebob Squarepants. And the sixth most searched for homemade costume is none other than a Sefer Torah.
When it comes to those searching for makeup instructions, vampire was first, followed by lion, elephant, leopard and zombie.
Whatever the costumes this year, one thing is sure: The streets of Israel will be particularly colorful next Thursday.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>
- Rabbi Claims 'Purim Supermoon' Heralds MESSIAH'S COMING, World's End
- BR ANALYSIS. Romania waiting for its next game-changing unicorn startup
- B&M launches unicorn bedding that glows in the dark
- Muller has launched unicorn yoghurts
- The frying pan that makes pug and unicorn shaped pancakes
- Get the best National Unicorn Day deals and beat the high street stampede for the April 9 event
- ‘Unicorn hunters’ is the new term for couples who stalk dating apps looking for a playmate
- Asda is selling amazing unicorn themed desserts – and we can’t wait to try them
- Aldi is selling UNICORN ice cream cones covered in sweets and they look fab
- Beauty's new unicorn: how Glossier went from a pipe dream to a billion dollar business with the help of the Irish market