Culture The Kingkiller Chronicle Patrick Rothfuss The Name of the Wind The Wise Man’s Fear Kingkiller Chronicle author hasn’t posted to his blog since the final days of his annual Worldbuilders 2018 fundraiser, which raised more than a million dollars for Heifer International, but offered an update on his creative endeavors in a post earlier this week. While Rothfuss didn’t specifically address the third book in his Kingkiller Chronicle trilogy—a sequel to 2007’s The Name of the Wind and 2011’s The Wise Man’s Fear currently titled The Doors of Stone—he did describe how he’s “getting my literal and figurative house in order so that I can go back to getting more creative work done.” “I have a couple ongoing projects that I’d *really* like to finish before the heat death of the universe,” Rothfuss wrote. In addition to Kingkiller Chronicle Book 3, one of those projects is a graphic novel with frequent Rothfuss collaborator, artist Nate Taylor. Rothfuss announced his collaboration with Taylor would be a Kickstarter project, to be launched sometime later in 2019. For now, he’s looking for a colorist for the graphic novel, appending a job description to the blog post. “Drop us a line if you’d… Read full this story
- Doctor Strange 2: Release date, cast and everything we know
- The Top 5 Best Epic Fantasy Series to Read
- Your Novel to Paperback on Amazon For
- Interview With Marta Acosta, Author of the Casa Dracula Series
- What DC's 'New 52' Got Right—And What It Got Wrong
- Shaku's Payback - Justice, New Guinea Style
- Command & Conquer - Red Alert 3 Review - Fun New Units Coupled With Same Problems
- Book Review For "A Woman in Berlin"
- All the Glorious New
- Green Arrow - Part Two
‘Kingkiller Chronicle’ Book 3 Release Date Sometime ‘Before Heat Death of the Universe,’ Rothfuss Series Gets New Graphic Novel have 286 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.