Seated at a round table littered with party favors and the paper-cutout footballs that have become tradition at his annual Super Bowl Watch Party, President Donald Trump cheered the New England Patriots and his longtime friend, team owner Robert Kraft, to victory over the Los Angeles Rams on Feb. 3. Sometime during the party at Trump’s West Palm Beach country club, the president turned in his chair to look over his right shoulder, smiling for a photo with two women at a table behind him. The woman who snapped the blurry Super Bowl selfie with the president was Li Yang, 45, a self-made entrepreneur from China who started a chain of Asian day spas in South Florida. Over the years, these establishments — many of which operate under the name Tokyo Day Spas — have gained a reputation for offering sexual services. Nineteen days after Trump and Yang posed together while rooting for the Patriots, authorities would charge Kraft with soliciting prostitution at a spa in Jupiter that Yang had founded more than a decade earlier. Yang says she had long since sold Orchids of Asia Day Spa, the massage parlor where authorities say they caught Kraft on camera paying… Read full this story
- He's fantastic, tremendous and gone
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- 31 Liverpool statues and the true stories behind them
- The story of how the Principality Stadium was built
- Nicky Haslam: How will Boris decorate No. 10?
Founder of spa where Robert Kraft was busted cheered on Pats’ Super Bowl win alongside Trump have 255 words, post on www.tampabay.com at March 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.