This year’s program took 400 delegates to the historical relic site of Trung Temple and Long Viet Resort in Ba Vi district, Hanoi.
|Delegates plant a memorial tree at Trung Temple in Ba Vi district, Hanoi.|
Venezuelan Ambassador to Vietnam Jorge Rondon Uzcategui has participated in the program several times. He shared that he had different feelings every time visiting Trung Temple and the tour was so meaningful to foreign diplomats like him.
Meanwhile, Ivan Nesterov, First Secretary at the Russian Embassy in Vietnam held that this was his first experience, which hopefully helped him learn more about the Vietnamese religious culture. He also applauded Vietnam for its successful hosting of international events such as the 2017 APEC Economic Leaders’ Week or the second DPRK-US Summit in Hanoi recently.
HAUFO’s President Nguyen Lan Huong said that the program is an annual people-to-people external affairs event of HAUFO. It is to popularize historical relic sites, beautiful landscapes and craft villages to foreign diplomats, contributing to enhancing friendship and mutual understanding between international friends and locals, she added.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- ‘Foreign Players Keen to Invest in India’s Logistics Infra Space’
- Foreign players keen to invest in India’s logistics infra space: Detlev Mohr, McKinsey
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Party, State leader welcomes newly-accredited foreign ambassadors
- Harry Dunn death: Foreign Office doubt Anne Sacoolas will return to UK
- US orders Chinese diplomats to report meetings with state and local officials
- Vietnamese government bonds attract foreign investors
- All Diplomatic Gifts Must Be Handed Over
- Children will learn how to protect themselves against tourists’ sexual abuse
- Using Technology and Distance Learning to Learn a Foreign Language