MATT Smith has transformed into sadistic cult leader Charles Manson for new film Charlie Says. Viewers will see the Doctor Who actor play the part of the leader of the murderous family alongside a host of famous faces. The upcoming thriller, from the American Psycho director Mary Harron, will see the 36-year-old take on the part of Charles in the thriller about the infamous 1969 killings. Manson’s story is told through a mixture of flashbacks as the Manson girls, played by Hannah Murray, Suki Waterhouse and Sosie Bacon, share their stories from prison with criminology student and human rights advocate Karlene Faith, played by Merritt Wever. The film is based on the true story of the Manson family and sees Smith controlling the girls, forcing them to carry out deadly acts. The trailer shows the girls telling the story as Charles teaches the girls how to fight. In the background one of the Manson girls says: “We wanted to believe something big was going to happen.” But it seems that the women’s stories could lead Karlene Faith to question whether the girls are just victims to Charles’s crimes as well. Charlie Says first premiered at Venice Film festival in September… Read full this story
- Prince Philip actor Matt Smith cast in Star Wars: Episode IX
- Black Mirror's Charlie Brooker reveals he turned down writing Doctor Who story
- New details on Charles Manson emerge in Family member's memoir
- Charles Manson, Zodiac and More: New Spotify true crime podcast examines deadly Summer of '69
- Doctor Who Christmas specials ranked: The top 5 Doctor Who Christmas specials
- Doctor Who: Jodie Whittaker replaced by T'Nia Miller after link to showrunner uncovered?
- House Of The Dragon gives fans a first look at the new Game Of Thrones prequel starring Matt Smith
- New movies coming out in 2021: Blockbusters from Marvel, HBO, Netflix and more
- Royal Family news latest – Kate Middleton STUNS at James Bond premiere as William & Charles appear with Daniel Craig
- What is Charlie Sheen’s net worth? What are the Corey Haim rape allegations?
Doctor Who’s Matt Smith transforms into sadistic cult leader Charles Manson for new film Charlie Says have 334 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.