Indian’s navy, airforce and army says they are ready to intercept Pakistan with a “swift, strong response when needed” a joint news conference in New Delhi amid a serious escalation of tensions with Pakistan. Indian and Pakistani troops briefly traded fire along the disputed border in Kashmir on Thursday morning, following Pakistan shooting down an Indian plane and capturing a pilot on Wednesday. On Tuesday, India entered Pakistan’s airspace to shoot down a so-called militant group training camp. Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan had called for talks between the two nuclear-armed rivals in a televised address on Wednesday, saying: “Considering the nature of the weapons that both of us have, can we afford any miscalculation?” Indian AirForce (IAF) intercepted Pakistani aircraft this week. IAF says Pakistan has made “factually incorrect statements” on plane shootings and that Pakistan airforce targeted India military installations. IAF confirms captured pilot will return to India tomorrow. Indian army spokesperson says Pakistan committed “violations” across Kashmir line of control on Wednesday, targeting a batallion headquarter and Indian military installation. Indian assistant chief navy officer D.S. Gujral says it is ready to intercept Pakistan with a “swift, strong response when needed”. Indian army says there is no… Read full this story
- Indian Army asks personnel to delete 89 apps including Facebook, TikTok, Tinder, PUBG
- Watch out China! Indian Army conducts exercise in Leh
- The Ladakh Scouts, Indian Army's snow warriors
- Indian Army Asks Soldiers to Delete Tinder, Facebook and 87 Other Apps to Plug Information Leak
- Indian Army asks its personnel to delete 89 apps including Facebook, Truecaller, Instagram: Sources
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Naugam sector of Jammu and Kashmir, Indian Army gives befitting response
- Indian Army soldier killed in unprovoked firing by Pakistan in J-K’s Rajouri
- Texas governor pushes for troops on US border amid 'refugee crisis'
- Indian Army: About 300 Terrorists Waiting at Launchpads Across Border to Make Infiltration Bid
- Watch: Indian Air Force lands IAF’s Mi17 chopper, AN-32 aircraft near Indo-China border in Uttarakhand
Watch again: Indian army news conference amid Pakistan crisis have 325 words, post on www.euronews.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.