Captain Murphy Burnatowski of Saigon Heat takes a shot (Photo: webthethao.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Saigon Heat lost to Singapore Slingers 70-76 at the ASEAN Basketball League in Singapore on February 10. With the support of their home fans at the OCBC Arena, the Slingers quickly powered in front in the opening exchanges. But the Heat hit back, thanks to the efforts of Trevon Hughes, who scored four points, Murphy Burnatowski (five points) and Chris Dierker (five points), to narrow the gap. However, Delvin Goh shone in the last minutes to help the hosts lead 24-19 at the end of the first quarter. The hosts continued to dominate the second quarter leading 47-24 at the break. The Heat fought back strongly in the next session, Trevon Hughes made three-point throws to help the Heat narrow the distance to just seven points, 69-62. As the clock ticked, Heat captain Murphy Burnatowski was forced to leave the game because of fouls. Although losing, Chris Dierker of the Heat still won the player of the game award with 16 points, seven rebounds, two assists, four steals and two blocks. The Heat will next face Formosa Dreamers of Chinese Taipei on February 16. -… Read full this story
- An invitation to our program “Saigon Times – Noi Vong Tay Lon”
- Routes: United drops/adds Singapore + BA exits Oakland + More EVA, Southwest, United + more
- Singapore closes airport terminal for 18 months – and predicts flights won’t recover from coronavirus by next year
- Review: Singapore Airlines' longest California flight [PHOTOS]
- Coronavirus: Should the world worry about Singapore's virus surge?
- COVID-19: Singapore PM announces month-long lockdown
- Singapore battles virus hotspots in migrant workers' dorms
- World Economies to Lose 'More than $2 Trillion' in 2020 Due to COVID-19, Economist Warns
- Singapore battles virus hotspots in migrant workers’ dorms
- Coronavirus – Global hunt for ‘patient zero’ blamed for spreading Covid-19 around the world at Singapore conference
Saigon Heat lose to Singapore Slingers at ABL have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.