Among them, nearly 18,100 came to the city via the Mong Cai International Border Gate, according to the city’s culture and information division. On February 5 – the first day of the Year of the Pig, the local administration held a programme to welcome the first foreign visitors who were nearly 200 Chinese from Guangxi province. Over 5,300 holidaymakers set foot in the city on that day alone, about 4,000 of whom arrived via the Mong Cai International Border Gate. Meanwhile, more than 200 Vietnamese visited China via this port of entry the same day. On February 6, the tourist number in Mong Cai rose to nearly 9,600. The culture and information division said authorised forces at the border gate has promoted the handling of exit-entry procedures so as to create the best possible conditions for travel activities.VNA Tags: Mong Cai city tourists on first five days of Tet
- Top 10 Must Visit World Cities
- Tourist Guide to the Knightsbridge of the North - Otherwise Known As Leeds!
- Top Ten Tourists Destinations In Uganda
- Holidays in Venice - City Over Water
- Peterborough City Guide, Including Peterborough Hotels
- Plymouth City Guide, Including Plymouth Hotels
- Stirling City Guide, Including Stirling Hotels
- Seattle City Guide - A Ride Through Seattle City
- Lakeway City Park
- Mother's Day Gifts for Scrapbookers
Mong Cai city welcomes 24,000 tourists on first five days of Tet have 208 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.