Korean Times likens Cong Phuong (C) to “Lionel Messi of Vietnam”(Source: VNA) Seoul (VNA) – With the title “It’s time for another Southeast Asian star in Korea”, the Korean Times of the Republic of Korea praised Vietnamese striker Nguyen Cong Phuong as a new talent in the football in Asia. The article by John Duerden said Korean fans are going to get a glimpse of more Vietnamese talent this coming season as Incheon has signed an even bigger Vietnamese star in the shape of Nguyen Cong Phuong. The 24-year-old striker has played more than 30 matches for the Vietnamese national team, which is led by Park Hang-seo, one of the recognisable figures in Korean soccer, it said. “Phuong has been likened to a certain Lionel Messi due to his liking and talent for running at defenders and then dancing past them. He also has an eye for goals, both scoring and creating them”, the article noted. “Another graduate of the soccer academy set up by Vietnamese club Hoang Anh Gia Lai and London giant Arsenal, Phuong is fairly small and is going to be targeted by some of the K-League’s rougher defenders. He is good enough to deal with this”,… Read full this story
- Palestinian Football Chief Calls Ban for Messi Comments ‘Political’
- NY Times Alleges Doctor Gave Trump Vietnam Exemption as Favor
- But for Timely Calls, Police Might Never Have Found Body of Murdered Mercer Law Grad Lauren Giddings
- Trump Says He Will Meet North Korean Leader Feb. 27-28 in Vietnam
- NY Times Calls for Change in 'Warped Crackdown on Illegal Immigration'
- Cards coach: QB Warner may be game-time call
- QB Stafford, WR Johnson game-time call for Lions
- Vietnam says N.Korean ambassador`s term will end soon
- South Korean convenience store chain launches franchise in Vietnam
- China Pushes Communist Vietnam as Trump-Kim Summit Host
Korean Times calls Cong Phuong "Messi of Vietnam" have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.