KATIE Price bragged she’ll be back on the road in MONTHS after being slapped with a drink-drive ban for being found ‘vomit-covered’ in her pink Range Rover. The 40-year-old glamour model crowed: “Brilliant, I thought I was about to get two years”. Celebrating outside of court, Price said: “I was never drink driving. There was no evidence at all of me drink driving. I rest my case on that. “I was convicted because I had the keys. I was given a chance of having ten points in my license or to be disqualified for three months.”CAR SHOPPING She added: “It adds on to my disqualification that I’m already on which means I get my driving license back on the 24th of May…which means I can go car shopping. Let’s ban the pink car.” Price had tried to argue a “mystery man” was driving her £75,000 car when it smashed into a bush and another car last year. But the judge today said she was not a “credible witness”, convicting her of being nearly twice the legal limit while in charge of the motor vehicle. It adds on to my disqualification that I’m already on which means I get my driving… Read full this story
- Ant McPartlin ‘ashamed and mortified’ by drink-drive crash
- Mum of girl, four, hurt in Ant McPartlin drink-drive crash backs troubled star after ‘sincere apology’
- Read Ant McPartlin’s statement in full as TV star admits drink-driving
- At $13,000, Could This 1987 Range Rover Get You To Love The Turbo D?
- Ant McPartlin's apology in full as he blames marriage split for drink-driving
- Man jailed after giving speed cameras the finger from his Range Rover
- Watch: Ant McPartlin 'very sorry' after pleading guilty to drink-driving
- Ant McPartlin given biggest ever drink-drive fine as he is told to pay £86k
- Ant McPartlin pleads guilty to drink driving charge
- McPartlin fined £86,000 for drink driving
Katie Price brags ‘let’s go car shopping’ after being banned over drink-drive crash in ‘vomit-covered’ Range Rover have 311 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.