The Da Dia cliff in Phu Yen (Photo: VNA) Phu Yen, (VNA) – Beaches and entertainment sites in the south central province of Phu Yen have been crowded with holiday makers during the nine-day Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday from February 2 to 10. The provincial Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism reported that around 65,000 tourists visited the province during the first seven days of the holiday. The two famous local attractions – Ganh Da Dia (Da Dia cliff) and Bai Mon- Dai Lanh Cape – drew more than 41,000 sightseers. According to the department, most local hotels have been fully booked during the third to fifth days of the lunar new year, but prices have been kept stable. Several traditional festivals in the province have started, keeping the flow of visitors. Phu Yen welcomed around 1.6 million tourists in 2018, including 41,000 foreign visitors. The province aims to attract more than 1.6 million visitors this year. Phu Yen is one of the most beautiful provinces in the central region of the country. It has nearly 190km of coastline bordered with zigzag mountains and dotted with many bays, lagoons, cliffs and reefs, along with many large and small beaches… Read full this story
- Farmers in central province succeed in growing safe seedless watermelon
- Shirtless holiday makers could land HUGE fine at this resort
- 10m potential holiday makers lured to Derry
- Your complete guide to what's on this Bank Holiday Monday
- Five tips to make summer holidays exciting
- Home/ MacroReforms spur expansion in central and western regions
- Boozed-up Brits hit the streets to celebrate start of scorching three-day Bank Holiday weekend
- Wave pool contest in Central California farmland showcases surfing of the future
- Long Beach Unified to get first Latino board member in 25 years, but who will it be?
- Best things to visit on Phu Quoc island from pepper farms to Coconut Tree Prison
Holiday makers fill beaches in Phu Yen central province have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.